Boughey Rd, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2BQ
Welcome to Rooms2Let4Students, the right place for student accommodation. We provide shared student houses for groups and individuals. Situated in Stoke-on-Trent for Staffordshire Univeristy and Newcastle, Newcastle-under-Lyme for Keele University students.
£72 per person per week
We can accommodate individuals and groups of 2, 3, 4 or 5 students
- All-inclusive bills option available for an additional £10 per person per week
- Only available to Students
- Available from 01/09/2023
- Fibre Broadband 200 Mbps
- Bedroom Ethernet Ports
- WiFi Booster eliminates WiFi dead zones
- Monthly professional communal area clean
- No Summer Retainer (as you are not living in the house)
- Very close to Staffordshire University – College Rd and Leek Rd Campuses
- 42 Minute Bus ride to Keele University
- 5 Bedrooms – Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair and mirror
- Spacious Kitchen/Living area with 2 sofas and coffee table
- Gas central heating with instant hot water 24/7, upstairs bathroom with bath & electric shower, downstairs shower room with thermostatic mixer shower and 2 Toilets
- Fitted kitchen – Gas hob and oven, microwave, 2 fridges and 2 freezers, washing machine, condenser tumble dryer, toaster and kettle.
- House has recently been redecorated
- Double glazed
- Private rear garden
- Some on street free parking available opposite house.
- On street permit parking available (via Local Authority)
- Managed by Accredited Landlord (no Agency)
- Interconnected mains and battery operated smoke detectors in hallways and landing
- Carbon monoxide detector and heat detector in kitchen
- Burglar alarm
- Vacuum Cleaner and Ironing Board
- Kitchen and bathroom extractor fans for air filtration
- Positive Input Ventilation unit fitted in house which helps to eliminate surface condensation, prevent mould growth and reduce house dust mite populations
- Room 1, 2 & 4: double room – £74 pppw or £84 (all-inclusive) pppw
- Room 3: double room – £72 pppw or £82 (all-inclusive) pppw
- Room 5: double room – £76 or £86 (all-inclusive) pppw
Distance to Staffordshire University
Staffordshire University, College Road campus is 7 mins walk and Leek Road campus is 2 mins walk from the house located on Boughey Road.
Distance to Keele University and University Hospitals of North Midlands
The house is in walking distance to the bus stop on College Road. First Potteries (No. 25 service) operate a regular service from College Road to Keele University which takes approximately 38 minutes. First Potteries are working in partnership with Keele University and D&G bus to provide discounted multi-operator tickets (The Keele Key) for holders of a Keele card.
First Potteries (No. 25 service) operate a regular service from College Road to the Royal Stoke University Hospital which takes approximately 21 minutes. The School of Nursing and Midwifery at Keele University is based at both the Darwin Building on Keele University Campus and at the Clinical Education Centre at the Royal Stoke University Hospital, together with the Health Library and part of the School of Medicine.
How To Find Boughey Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 2BQ
If arriving from the North on the M6, at junction 16 take the A500 exit to Crewe/Nantwich/ Newcastle-under-Lyme/Stoke-on-Trent (North). At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A500. Take the A5006 exit toward A52/Ashbourne/City Centre (Hanley)/Fenton/Stoke. Turn right onto Stoke Road/A5006, continue to follow Stoke Road. Turn left onto Copeland Street. Take the 1st left onto Glebe Street/A52, continue to follow A52. Then take the 2nd left onto Boughey Road.
If arriving from the South on the M6, at Junction 15 take the A500 exit to Stoke-on-Trent/ Newcastle-under-lyme. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A500. Slight left onto the ramp to Ashbourne/A52/City Centre/Hanley/A5006. Continue straight. Turn right onto City Road. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Leek Road/A52. Then turn left onto Boughey Road.
If arriving by rail, take a taxi from Stoke – taxis are located outside the station entrances. It is a 2 min walk to the house on Boughey Road from Stoke railway station.