Heath St, Newcastle, ST5 2BU
Welcome to Rooms2Let4Students, the right place for student accommodation. We provide shared student houses for groups and individuals. Situated in Newcastle, Newcastle-under-Lyme for Keele University students and Stoke-on-Trent for Staffordshire Univeristy.
£70 per person per week
We can accommodate individuals and groups of 2 or 3 students
- All-inclusive bills option available for an additional £18 per person per week
- Only available to Students
- Available from 27/08/2023
- Fibre Broadband 100 Mbps
- Monthly professional communal area clean
- No Summer Retainer (as you are not living in the house)
- 10 Minute Bus ride to Keele University
- 3 Bedrooms – Double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk, leather swivel chair and mirror
- Spacious living room with large sofa, tub chair and coffee table
- Gas central heating with instant hot water 24/7, upstairs bathroom with bath, electric shower and a toilet
- Modern fitted kitchen – Gas hob, gas oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer and additional freezer, washing machine, condenser tumble dryer, toaster and kettle.
- House has recently been redecorated
- Double glazed
- Private rear garden with outbuildings for bike storage
- On street free parking available outside house
- Managed by Accredited Landlord (no Agency)
- Interconnected mains and battery operated smoke detectors in cellar, hallway and landing
- Carbon monoxide detector and heat detector in kitchen
- Burglar alarm
- Vacuum Cleaner and Ironing Board
- Kitchen and bathroom extractor fans for air filtration
- Close to Newcastle town centre in Newcastle-under-Lyme and within walking distance to Sainsbury’s Supermarket on Liverpool Road, Lidl on Lower Street and Iceland in Roebuck Shopping centre
Distance to Keele University and University Hospital of North Staffs
The house on Heath Street is in walking distance to Newcastle town centre bus station. First Potteries (No. 25 service) operate a regular service from Newcastle town centre bus station to Keele University which takes approximately 15 minutes. First Potteries are working in partnership with Keele University and D&G bus to provide discounted multi-operator tickets (The Keele Key) for holders of a Keele card.
First Potteries (No. 25 service) operate a regular service from Newcastle town centre bus station to the Royal Stoke University Hospital which takes approximately 8 minutes. The School of Nursing and Midwifery at Keele University is based at both the Darwin Building on Keele University Campus and at the Clinical Education Centre at the Royal Stoke University Hospital, together with the Health Library and part of the School of Medicine.
How To Find Heath Street, Newcastle, ST5 2BU
If arriving from the North on the M6, at junction 16 take the A500 exit to Crewe/Nantwich /Newcastle-under-Lyme/Stoke-on-Trent (North). At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A500. Slight left onto the A34 ramp to Talke/Congleton/Newcastle-under-Lyme. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Talke Road/A34. Turn left onto Enderley Street. Then turn right onto Heath Street.
If arriving from the South on the M6, at Junction 15 take the A500 exit to Stoke-on-Trent/ Newcastle-under-Lyme. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Newcastle Road/A519. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Lower Street/A34. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Ryecroft/A52. Turn left onto Liverpool Road. Turn right onto Enderley Street. Then turn right onto Heath Street.
If arriving by rail, there are regular bus services from Stoke and Crewe – bus-stops are located opposite the station entrances. The house on Heath Street is in walking distance from Newcastle town centre bus station.